Law Society of Upper Canada

You can check on this site to see if someone who purports to practice law is in fact a lawyer licensed by the Law Society of Upper Canada and other information.

Ontario Statutes or Regulations

At this site you can read any Ontario Statutes or Regulations in English or French.

Revenue Canada Forms:

Obtain copies of most forms including Applications for Clearance Certificates.

Residential Tenancies Act:

Please note that if you are looking for information on residential leases and your rights you should read the Residential Tenancies Act, 2006 of Ontario.  Just click on the following link to read the Act in English or obtain forms.

Need a Realtor?

A Real Estate Lawyer Ensures Peace of Mind.

There’s more than meets the eye when buying a home. Real estate lawyers have the skills and expertise to guide you through the home closing process.

Need a Financial Planner?

Kim Lysenko can be reached by email at

Accounts With Hydro One:

This is for clients closing out or setting up accounts with Hydro One:

Businesses That We Recommend:

Security for Home and Business:

Insurance for Home and Business:

Litigation Lawyer if you must sue or defend:

Redecorating, use the Colour Shoppe:

Life Insurance and Retirement Planning: Kim Lysenko can be reached by email at

Investment and Retirement Planning: